An all-purpose commuter shoe with an eco-friendly side
GOLETA, Calif. – April 5, 2023. Built for performance and inspired by nature, Deckers X Lab today announces the latest addition to the X-SCAPE collection: The X-SCAPE RDSTR.
Crafted with care and packed with natural materials, the RDSTR features bio-circular EcoTan leather, lining the tongue and heel, and a Sorona® bio-based microfiber low-cut upper, providing a smooth, breathable feel. Offering superior comfort and flexibility for long walks and daily commutes, the X-SCAPE RDSTR comes with an ergonomic and removable Contoura® insole, which includes a cork topsole for an added layer of support with every step.
The X-SCAPE RDSTR strikes the perfect balance between functionality and sustainability. This shoe also features a sugarcane EVA midsole with a refined swallowtail rear offering a dynamic walking experience. The natural gum rubber outsole, with 30% recycled content also provides excellent grip for a variety of road conditions and maximizes performance and stability.
Deckers X Lab is proud to be mindful of its supply chain and is committed to ethical production practices. The X-SCAPE RDSTR is made with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like Deckers to empower and educate women in the workplace.
X-SCAPE SNEAKOUT GTX LOW Features for Men’s and Women’s | Image Assets
- Anatomic medium width performance running last
- Sorona bio-based microfiber low-cut upper
- EcoTan premium leather padding
- Sugarcane EVA Midsole with refined swallow tail rear and with Meta-Rocker
- Ergonomic and removable Contoura® insole with cork topsole
- Natural gum rubber outsole with 30% recycled content
- Width distribution = 115 Front / 79 Center / 97 Rear
- Stack height = 20-26
- MSRP: $110
Leave a Comment