I recently received the the Breeo 304 Skillet Rest and happily added it to my arsenal of BBQ tools. I must say, it has revolutionized the way I cook outdoors. This innovative accessory has become an indispensable part of my Breeo grilling sessions, and I can’t wait to share my experience and a mouthwatering meal I prepared using it.
The Breeo 304 Skillet Rest is a game-changer when it comes to cooking versatility. Crafted with high-quality materials, it provides a stable and secure platform to hold skillets, pans, and other cookware over the fire. Its unique design ensures perfect heat distribution, making it a breeze to sear, fry, and sauté all kinds of delicious BBQ treats.
One of my favorite dishes to prepare with the Breeo 304 Skillet Rest is a delectable cast-iron skillet-seared ribeye steak. Here’s how I created this drool-worthy meal:
- Prime-grade ribeye steak- We love Bison!
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- a sprinkle of chili flakes
- Olive oil
- Fresh thyme and rosemary sprigs
- Garlic cloves (peeled and crushed)
- Butter- and lots of it!
- Preheat the Breeo fire pit and let the flames reach the perfect cooking temperature using some hardwood charcoal.
- While the fire is getting ready, generously season the ribeye steak with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle some olive oil over the steak and massage it into the meat to enhance flavor and promote a beautiful sear.
- Once the fire reaches the ideal temperature, place the Breeo 304 Skillet Rest over the flames, securing it in place. Set the cast-iron skillet on the rest and allow it to preheat for a couple of minutes.
- Carefully place the seasoned ribeye steak onto the sizzling hot skillet. Listen to that captivating sizzle!
- Add fresh thyme, rosemary sprigs, chili flakes and crushed garlic cloves to the skillet to infuse the steak with aromatic goodness. A dollop (or two!) of butter adds a luxurious touch, enhancing the overall richness of the dish.
- Let the steak cook to perfection, flipping it only once to achieve a mouthwatering crust on both sides.
- Once the steak reaches your preferred level of doneness (I love mine medium-rare), remove it from the skillet and let it rest for a few minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
- With the skillet still hot and the cooking juices from the steak fresh, throw in some brussel sprouts and chopped bacon for a quick, easy side dish that you can prepare while your steak rests.
- Serve your masterpiece with your favorite BBQ sides and a refreshing summer salad. Enjoy the perfect harmony of flavors that only open-fire cooking can deliver.
The Breeo 304 Skillet Rest provided a steady and reliable platform for cooking the steak, ensuring even heat distribution throughout the cooking process. The result was a beautifully seared, tender, and juicy ribeye that rivaled the best steakhouses in town.
The Breeo 304 Skillet Rest is a fantastic addition to any BBQ enthusiast’s toolkit. Its durable Made in the USA construction and incredible functionality make it an essential companion for cooking delicious meals over an open fire. You can add multiple Breeo 304 Skillet Rests to your Breeo Smokeless fire pit for the ultimate in versatility. Whether you’re grilling at home or on a camping trip, this versatile accessory guarantees culinary excellence every time.
The Breeo 304 Skillet Rest retails for $60 and is available on the Breeo website.