It’s time for the Practical Travel Gear Holiday Gift Guide for the year! I can’t believe 2023 is coming to an end in just a few short weeks. I hope you enjoy this list and discover new gear to adventure with.
- Ya Oaxaca Mole Trio
- Truly a trip for our taste buds when you are at home. This trio of sauces is sure to delight the chef in your family. Available as individual bottles as well. Our family loves the Mole Coloradito as an all around sauce for any mexican dish we are preparing. It’s delicious!
- “The Wild Between Us” by Amy Hagstrom
- Hagstrom mines her own past experience for this gripping story, from her time living in the mountains of the Pacific Northwest and volunteer EMT work with her county’s Search and Rescue unit. Available on her website or via Amazon, Target and Barnes and Noble.
- Sod Buster Jr from Case Knives
- Smaller than the traditional Sod Buster, the skinnier blade is ideal for skinning purposes. The Case Tru-sharp stainless steel blade helps the bladehold an edge longer than conventional steel. Plus, who doesn’t love that vibrant green? Available in other colors on the website.
Better Man Beard Kit
- A beautiful set for the beard lover in your home. Hand Crafted oils and balms nourish and deeply hydrate the skin and beard. Essential oils of Rosemary and Lavender keeps your beard smelling great and the hair follicles active and healthy. Better Man Beard store is full of oils, balms, combs and handsome swag that will look great at on any recipient. Better Man Beard care can be purchased on their website. Use PROMO CODE: Travel10 for an additional 10% off.
Performance Innerwear from BRANWYN
- The bralette is perfect for low impact activities like traveling, dog walks and beach combing. Convertible straps allow you to wear the straps straight down or crossed. The stretch on the fabric makes you feel like you are being lightly hugged all day! And speaking of all day, feel free to wear this alllll day and multiple days in a row. The BRANWYN material blend of a GLDNspun knit blend of 81% extra fine Merino wool, 12% nylon, and 7% Spandex lets you wear these garments all day without the fear of being stinky or smelling funky. BRANWYN is available on their website.
LifeStraw Peak Series Solo Water Filter
- Just launched last month, the LifeStraw Peak Series Solo Water Filter is ultra-lightweight (1.7 ounces) and compact (5.1 inches), meaning you can carry it in your pocket if you want. It’s made with premium, durable 50% post-consumer recycled BPA-free plastic, and has a 28mm threading that allows it to be screwed onto the most common water bottles. Top and bottom caps prevent leaks, and the one-handed flip cap makes on-the-go filtration super easy and fast. The Peak Series can be purchased on the LifeStraw website.
Breeo 304 Skillet Rest
- The Breeo 304 Skillet Rest is a game-changer when it comes to cooking versatility. Crafted with high-quality materials, it provides a stable and secure platform to hold skillets, pans, and other cookware over the fire. Its unique design ensures perfect heat distribution, making it a breeze to sear, fry, and sauté all kinds of delicious BBQ treats. Get your Breeo 304 Skillet Rest on the Breeo website.
She’s Birdie Personal Alarm
- The creation of sisters protecting sisters, the She’s Birdie Personal Alarm is a staple for daily travel, vacations and while I’m out on the trail. Small enough to fit in your hand but loud and bright enough to alert anyone nearby of an issue. Available in multiple colors and multipacks. Give the gift of safety this holiday season. Use PROMO CODE: Safetravelsp for an additional 10% off. She’s Birde can be purchased on their website.
I hope this provided you with some new ideas! Comment below with your favorite under $75 gifts you love to give. Happy Holidays!