Last Updated on
This classy sports shoe is wearable out in the woods or on the street. Unquestionably, it is perfect for any environment. Inside the ECCO Yura, your feet will constantly remain steady, comfy, and dry on a range of trails and terrain. The comfort is simply stupendous.
A great attribute I adore about this shoe is that it is tough for any adventure. This is not withstanding that it is crafted from flexible and soft suede. On top of this, the shoes’ RECEPTOR Technology ensures you enjoy nothing short of a natural and dynamic walking. Its rubber outsole boasts excellent traction.
Some of the incredible aspects of the Ecco Yura includes:
- Athletic – Its sturdy suede leather upper has long lacing that guarantees an athletic fit./li>
- Breathable – This trendy shoe is tailored to effectively tackle demanding terrain as well as offer comfort after your climb.
- Traction – With the shoes’ versatile climbing zone and hiking profile, you enjoy optimal traction in mottled terrain.
- Practical – Undeniably, this shoe has a long lasting mudguard and TPU toecap that offers a true outdoor feel and function.
- Reflective Heel – This shoes’ reflective heel ensures you remain visible even in the dark. It also has an asymmetrical loop that helps hook your shoes together.
Receptor Lite – The impressive new Receptor Lite technology makes the ECCO Mens Yura not only highly flexible but also offers anatomical support all through the steps of your climb.
- Gore-Tex – Its waterproof stretch-wings construction makes sure your feet remain dry and comfortable even in wet weather conditions.
There is no doubt that the outdoors hardly stand any chance against the refined ECCO Mens Yura. With this shoe, form follows function. If you are looking for a waterproof, super comfortable and lightweight shoe that packs durability and style, then the ECCO Mens Yura shoe is your perfect choice. From my intown urban treks to countless miles on the mountains, I felt the amazing nature of the shoe. It comes in three colors – black/camel, black/herbal and black/true navy.
For sure, I felt this great shoe completely broken in right out of the box. It is one of the countable shoes that I have worn on a fifteen-mile hike and didn’t experience an ounce of discomfort as much as it was my first time. Its fit was true to my size. It felt secure without slipping or rubbing.
It is definitely a must have.