2020 is coming close to a close and we are ready for some skiing, fireworks and kissing this year goodbye at the strike of midnight. But first, we need to rock this holiday season. For the Secret Santa, Family, Boss and house warming gifts, we have 20 options to make gift giving easier.
For Under the Tree
- Does your book club or office do a Secret Santa gift exchange? Skip the pressure of having to look high and low for a unique gift and pick up one of these camping hammocks. Great for any outdoor activity or just for catching some ZZZs in the backyard. If your budget allows, include your favorite book from book club and have those cute girl scouts at the grocery store wrap it all up!
Kootek Camping Hammock $20-$35
- Zenbivy Dry Sack is yet another fantastic product from the Zenbivy line. The Dry Sack is fully welded with a waterproof roll-top closure and rubberized stiffing strip for a secure seal. The base of the Zenbivy Dry Sack is reinforced with 75d Nylon compared to the 30d ripstop nylon in the body of the sack. Available in 7l, 10L and 15L.
Zenbivy Dry Sack $25
- From city park outings to an afternoon at the beach, the 18 L Unbound Series™ Soft Cooler Tote lets you pack just what you need for any adventure.Advanced Thermal Mapping and unique cold-retaining technology place thicker insulation at the base where you need it most, resulting in less bulk anda lightweight, more portable package. The True Access Top opening offers easy access and cleaning, while welded seams and theYKK AQUASEAL® zipper provide a completely waterproof interior and exterior.Features a comfortable stretch-woven strap to tuck over your shoulder, along with hand carry straps for easy transport. Plus, there are plenty of dry storage pockets to hold your gear and a compression-molded base for unsupported self-standing when not being worn. Available in three colors: Black, Lava and Arctic.
- Launching November 27, 2020 Boundary is debuting a Hemp Series Packing Cube collection. Known for the moisture wicking and anti odor properties of hemp, these packing cubes will keep your gear and clothing organized while on weekend to week-long trips. Available in three sizes.
- The Instinct MIPS helmet weighs just under a pound and while it is incredibly light, it is one of the safest helmets on the market for snowboarding and skiing. Utilizing both high density and low density EPS in conjunction with a superior ventilation system at the top of the helmet, the Instinct MIPS Helmet can protect your head and brain during both high energy and low energy impacts. By constructing the Instinct MIPS Helmet with high and low density EPS, the energy from an impact can be transferred and dispersed throughout the material in hopes of decreasing head injuries. This technology can only be found on the Instinct model.
Bollé Instinct Ski Helmet MSRP around $169
- Wolf and Grizzly has developed a packable grill that fits into your backpack! Weighing in at only 1 pound, the Wolf and Grizzly Grill can hold up to 30 pounds! For use with wood and charcoal only. Be sure to pair it with the Fire Safe to protect your outdoor fire.
Wolf and Grizzly Grill $99-$179
- If you love your dogs like we do, the Kurgo Loft Bench Seat cover is a must have! From washable materials that secure with a couple of buckles to your bench seat, these covers will make your car’s interior while keeping it looking new and your pooch comfortable. Some colors are discounted on Amazon.
Kurgo Loft Bench Seat Cover $69.99
- With La Nina coming to make sure 2020 ends with a blanket of white powder, our devices aren’t as excited as our skis. PHOOZY can delivered this year with their Macbook/Laptop/ Tablet Thermal Cases. Designed to protect your beloved device in cold, heat, water and from impacts, the PHOOZY insulated thermal case is a must for all techies!
- Form, function and fashionable? That is exactly what thousand bike helmets has to offer. From color ways that support fundraising efforts to iconic designs and colors, the thousand bike helmets are sure to please even the pickiest of bike riders.
- Made for the wettest adventures to everyday errand running, the Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Rain Jacket for Men and Women is a very versatile jacket that will last years. This jacket packs down into a sunglass holder for the perfect travel jacket. Normally it retails for close to $300 but we have found some options for only $110!
- We’ve all heard how gross our own devices can be- worst than a TOILET! Gross. In a world where our devices are everything and on every surface, we look to effective cleaning and PHOOZY has the wipes you are looking for. Available in a 50 count, the cleaning wipes kill 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria while keeping your devices in proper working order. They sell out quickly so grab yours soon!
- America’s favorite running socks are a great stocking stuffer for the athlete or athleisure lover in your life. Available in fun colors and patterns, they are sure to please everyone on your list. Perfect for running, cycling, tennis, walking and wandering.
- Keep your drinks cold for up to 24 hours with the new Kids Water Bottle from Hydro Flask. The BPA-free and phthalate-free bottle is made from stainless steel. The kid’s water bottle wome with a straw cap to help reduce spills and new for 2020 is a slip-free and dishwasher safe powder coating.
- UCO 5-Piece Lunch Kit with Bowl, Plate, and 4-in-1 Spork Utensil Set is a great gift for friends or family that loves to bring their own lunch to work or on the go. Lunch kit measures 8 x 8 x 3 inches, weighs 1 pound; BPA and phthalate-free, top rack dishwasher-safe; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. It comes in a variety of colors and all 5 pieces can be secured together by the tether.
- Looking for more plastic alternatives? BeesWax food covers have you…well, covered when it comes to earth friendly, reusable and reliable food coverage. These beautiful designs will definitely brighten up your kitchen and make for a great housewarming gift.
- America the Beautiful Annual Park Pass can be purchased online, at your local REI or at any National Park. Have a Fourth Grader or are a current US Military member? They get in free! See the USGS website for more details.
- First introduced to Serengeti in 2019, they have quickly become our go-to driving sunglasses for their Driver’s Gradient lens that will allow you to clearly see the road conditions in front of you and your radio and air controls without having to remove your glasses. The fashion forward frame designs will ensure you look good getting to your destination.
Serengeti Eyewear $100-225
- Made from the highest quality materials available with contents that are 100% all-natural and 98% biodegradable, they offer more heat for longer durations than our competitors thanks to resealable packaging that lets you use them now or save them for later. That means you use less and waste less. In addition, the packaging is durable and reusable, unlike other warmers that go straight into the trash after use.
- Cord organizers in our house are an absolute must have! Check out these beautiful leather cord organizers for under $10 dollars!
Leather Cord Organizers $5-10
- For the outdoor enthusiast and backpacker, we highly suggest grabbing up a Lifestraw Personal Water Filter. Compact but powerful, the Lifestraw Personal Water Filter removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards.
We wish you happy and healthy holidays! If you choose to travel, please be safe!